This beautifully restored 1940’s wagon offers a luxurious glamping experience. The wagon is divided into 3 rooms. The living room and bedroom are panelled with wood and have all the original fitted cupboards and drawers that would have stored many of the travelling showman’s worldly possessions. The cut glass windows , and the beautiful feature mirror showing a traction engine etched into the glass are some of the expensive details that those showmen commissioned to customize their wagon. Some of the original gaslight fittings are still there, however the wagon now runs off electricity and has a modern wood burning stove.
We have built a raised decking area in front of the wagon, which gives easier access into the home and allows outside dining with views over the Welsh countryside.
- Sleeps 2 adults in a bedroom with a built-in, standard double bed (6′ x 4′) with fitted cupboards and chest of drawers.
- Living room has a sofa, armchair, fitted cupboards & dresser, TV. There is a “clearview” woodburning stove for those colder evenings. Also an electric heater is provided.
- Kitchen has a baby belling cooker ( 2 rings and an oven/grill).
- Fridge/freezer, electric kettle, sink + drainer.
- There is a built in seating area with a small table.
- The stable door allows access from this room to the raised decking area, ideal for outside dining. It is equipped with basic pots, pans,cutlery and crockery.
- A private,lockable, shower room with w.c. and wash hand basin within easy reach of the wagon
- Wooden,”bench style”picnic table
- Gas barbecue and fire pit available
- No pets
- No smoking in the van
The up to date availability is shown below. If you wish to book please fill out the contact form and in ‘Your Message’ please specify your ARRIVAL date and DEPARTURE date along with any other relevant information. I will then send you an e-mail to confirm your booking and discuss payment.
- Arrival time – after 3pm
- Departure time – before 10am
- Payment – 25% non-refundable deposit to be paid within 7 days of booking. Balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to start of holiday
- Payment method: Cheque (made out to LSC Ltd) or bank transfer