Skip to content
- 2miles from the coastal town of New Quay with its picturesque harbour and famous dolphins
- The pretty harbour town of Aberaeron with its colourful Georgian style houses is a 20 minute drive away. The town has an abundance of shops to explore, and a range of cafes, restaurants and pubs!
- Ceredigion Coast Path- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of Cardigan Bay: this footpath provides an opportunity to see dolphins, seals, and sea birds.
- Ceredigion coast has golden sands, award winning beaches, cliffs, ports and harbours.
- National Trust beaches at Mwnt and Penbryn and Llangrannog beach are among the best in Wales.
- Enjoy wildlife spotting boat trips out of New Quay and Cardigan
- Cardigan Bay Karting Centre, near Aberaeron
- LLain Activity Centre, Llanarth
- National Wool Museum for Wales, Drefach Felindre- including working historical machinery
- Internal Fire Museum of Power, near Cardigan
- Steam Railways in Ceredigion include: Vale of Rheidol, Aberystwyth; Gwili Railway Carmarthen and the Teifi Valley Railway at Henllan.
- Red Kite Centre at Bwlch Nant Yr Arian includes feeding the Red kites and walking and mountain bike trails.